Cosmetic Dermatology: Say Goodbye to Aging Skin
As we age, our skin becomes thinner and less elastic. Gravity, along with internal and external factors, makes collagen and elastin weaker. Both are important to keep the skin firm. Furthermore, superficial blemishes may become more noticeable due to a lifetime of sun exposure. Cosmetic Dermatology, as practiced by Shereen Timani, M.D. at Johns Creek Dermatology, works to help reverse the effects of aging and sun damage and create a more youthful, flawless look.
Dr. Timani employs a wide variety of minimally invasive cosmetic procedures and treatments to enhance your natural beauty and rejuvenate your skin.
Whether your issue is fine lines, uneven tone, blemishes, changing facial contours, or spider veins, there is a solution to get you back on the road to healthy and radiant skin. Enhance your health and beauty with the latest and greatest treatments performed by Dr. Shereen Timani in Johns Creek, GA.
Take care of your largest organ. Keep it healthy and happy. Cosmetic Dermatology has come a long way. There are so many beneficial treatments to keep your skin youthful and glowing. Schedule an appointment today for consultation and treatment.
Medical-Grade Skin Care Products
Shereen Timani, M.D. at Johns Creek Dermatology takes an individualized approach to skin care. She works with patients to help them learn how to properly care for and protect their skin. Medical-Grade skin care products also optimize the results of aesthetic treatments and make them last longer. Dr. Timani’s goal is to have patients see and feel a difference after the first session.
- Obagi: Obagi skin care products have helped to improve the condition of skin for thousands of people worldwide. Johns Creek Dermatology carries a complete line of Obagi products, and Dr. Timani suggests their system to many of her patients who desire to improve the condition of their skin. Their products are good for all ages, and all skin types and conditions. They provide proven results.
- Avene: The main purpose of good skincare products is to keep skin healthy. Avene has created a line of pharmaceutical skin care products that do just that – repair damaged skin and keep the new skin healthy. Avene’s soothing and calming formulas address a multitude of skin concerns and is safe to use on normal and sensitive skin.
- D-Pigment: Reduces the appearance of dark spots and fine wrinkles.
- Revision: The Revision skin care product line has been around for over 25 years offering some of the finest, high-performing skin care products on the market. The Revision Skincare collection was developed to provide targeted solutions for enhancing skin’s appearance and to reduce the signs of aging.
- Glytone: Glytone has developed a product line that retexturizes and moisturizes the skin, leaving it soft and smooth. The main active ingredient in Glytone products is glycolic acid, an agent that gently lifts the dead skin cells off the skin. Glytone products also treat keratosis pilaris and photodamage. Some of the most popular Glytone products are Exfoliating Body Wash, Glytone Body Lotion, and Glytone Ultra Heel and Elbow Cream. The elbow and heel cream contains 29.5% glycolic acid to remove dry, thick skin on the feet and elbows.
- Latisse: If you’ve always wanted long and beautiful eyelashes, Latisse is the product for you.
- Tarsum Shampoo: A therapeutic shampoo for treating psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, and severe dandruff. It is the only psoriasis shampoo designed to be applied full strength, directly to the affected areas BEFORE bathing. Contains 10% LCD plus exfoliating beta hydroxy acid in a shampoo base.
- Cutemol Cream: Eczema cream, dry skin
Every patient is unique; therefore, results may vary.
If you don’t ask, you will never know how to get perfect skin. In the past few years, scientific research has resulted in exciting advances in cosmetic dermatology. Dr. Timani is experienced in all of them. To learn more, schedule a consultation with Dr. Timani at Johns Creek Dermatology. Our practice in Johns Creek, GA, takes exceptional pride in professionalism and personalized care. Johns Creek Dermatology serves patients in the Atlanta Metro area as well as Roswell, Cumming, Alpharetta, Suwanee, Milton, and Duluth.