New Patient Information
Prior to the first appointment, it is required that each new patient at Johns Creek Dermatology becomes familiar with our new patient information. This task includes a review of our Notice of Privacy Practices, HIPPA and Privacy Policies and our Practice Changes documents.
Click on the links for our HIPAA and Privacy Policies and Practice Changes.
- Notice of Privacy Practices (overview) (English)
- Notice of Privacy Practices (overview) (Spanish)
- HIPAA and Privacy Policies (detailed)
Upon completion of the review each new patient is required to complete a form agreeing to our policies and forms detailing comprehensive patient information, including the following:
- Patient Agreement Information
- Insurance Information
- Patient Health Questionnaire
- Appointment Feedback Provisions
- Financial Policy
Please bring all completed forms to your first appointment.
Our practice in Johns Creek, GA, takes exceptional pride in professionalism and personalized care. Johns Creek Dermatology serves patients in the Atlanta Metro area as well as Roswell, Cumming, Alpharetta, Suwanee, Milton, and Duluth.