We are In-Network and accept most insurance plans. Call the customer support center number on your card, to verify before scheduling your appointment. This will assure that your specific plan is accepted.
- We file insurance as a courtesy to our patients.
- Any balance unpaid after 30 days will be your responsibility and is due upon receipt of invoice.
- Unpaid accounts will result in deferment to a collection agency. This will damage your credit.
- Account credits posted once insurance payment is received will be credited immediately. Insurance companies typically pay within 4-10 weeks of claim submission.
Co-Payment if your deductible has been met
- Office Visit co-pay assigned by insurance
- Surgical Visit (excisions of cysts, skin cancers, etc.): co-pay assigned by insurance
- Office procedure (biopsy, liquid nitrogen, skin tag removal, etc.): co-pay assigned by insurance
Co-Payment if your deductible has NOT been met
- Office Visit $75 inclusive of co-pay assigned by insurance
- Surgical Visit (excisions of cysts, skin cancers, etc.): $250
- Office procedure (biopsy, liquid nitrogen, skin tag removal, etc.): payment due in FULL at time of visit
- Office Visit Dermatology $200 First Visit, $125 Follow Up Visits
- Office Visit Family Medicine $200 First Visit, $125 Follow Up Visits
- Surgical & Office Procedures payment due in FULL at time of visit
- $150 towards the consultation that will be applied to the services
- All cosmetic surgeries & procedures (microderm, chemical peels, schlerotherapy, Botox/Dysport, fillers, mole removal & facials) are due in FULL at time of service
- Partial payments are not permitted
- We do not file with insurance
- Cosmetic Consultation or Services $150 deposit
- Additional Family Member same appointment time $40 per appt
- Surgical Procedure $75 deposit