Johns Creek Dermatology is pleased to present a comprehensive listing of our Patient Information for your review.
Johns Creek Dermatology is in-network and accepts most insurance plans. Call the customer support center number on your insurance card to verify coverage BEFORE scheduling your appointment. This will ensure that your specific plan is accepted.
Financial Policy for Insurance Filing
- Johns Creek Dermatology files appointment insurance as a courtesy to our patients.
- Any balance unpaid after 30 days will be your responsibility and is due upon receipt of invoice from Johns Creek Dermatology.
- Unpaid accounts will result in deferment to a collection agency. This will damage your credit.
- Account credits posted once insurance payment is received will be credited immediately. Insurance companies typically pay within 4-10 weeks of claim submission.
Co-Payment if your deductible HAS BEEN MET
- Office Visit: co-pay assigned by insurance.
- Surgical Visit: (excisions of cysts, skin cancers, etc.): co-pay assigned by insurance.
- Office Procedures: (biopsy, liquid nitrogen, skin tag removal, etc.): co-pay assigned by insurance.
Co-Payment if your deductible HAS NOT BEEN MET
- Office Visit: $75 inclusive of co-pay assigned by insurance.
- Surgical Visit: (excisions of cysts, skin cancers, etc.): $250.
- Office Procedure: (biopsy, liquid nitrogen, skin tag removal, etc.): payment due in FULL at time of visit.
- Office Visit Dermatology: $200 first visit, $125 follow up visits
- Office Visit Family Medicine: $200 first visit, $125 follow up visits
- Surgical & Office Procedures: payment due in FULL at time of visit
Cosmetic Consultations and Procedures
- Johns Creek Dermatology does not offer free cosmetic consultations. The fee for a cosmetic consultation is $150.00. When the cosmetic procedure is performed, $150.00 is deducted from the overall price.
- Fees for all cosmetic surgeries & procedures, i.e., Vampire FaceLift®, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, microneedling with PRP, sclerotherapy, facial fillers, mole and skin tag removal are due in FULL at the time of service.
- Partial payments are not permitted.
- We do not file cosmetic procedures with insurance companies.
- Cosmetic Consultation: $150 deposit
- Additional Family Member same appointment time: $40 per appt
- In-Office Surgical Procedure: $75 deposit
Each patient is unique; therefore, results may vary.
Our patient information helps you take care of your payment efficiently, and make sure you understand your insurance coverage. Our practice in Johns Creek, GA, takes exceptional pride in professionalism and personalized care. Johns Creek Dermatology serves patients in the Atlanta Metro area as well as Roswell, Cumming, Alpharetta, Suwanee, Milton and Duluth, GA.