We are In-Network and accept most all insurance plans. Call the customer support center number on your card, to verify before scheduling your appointment. This will assure that your specific plan is accepted.
- We file insurance as a courtesy to our patients.
- Any balance unpaid after 30 days will be your responsibility and is due upon receipt of invoice.
- Unpaid accounts will result in deferment to a collection agency. This will damage your credit.
- Account credits posted once insurance payment is received will be credited immediately. Insurance companies typically pay within 4-10 weeks of claim submission.
Co-Payment if your deductible has been met
- Office Visit co-pay assigned by insurance
- Surgical Visit (excisions of cysts, skin cancers, etc.): co-pay assigned by insurance
- Office procedure (biopsy, liquid nitrogen, skin tag removal, etc.): co-pay assigned by insurance
Co-Payment if your deductible has NOT been met
- Office Visit $75 inclusive of co-pay assigned by insurance
- Surgical Visit (excisions of cysts, skin cancers, etc.): $250
- Office procedure (biopsy, liquid nitrogen, skin tag removal, etc.): payment due in FULL at time of visit
- Office Visit Dermatology $200 First Visit, $125 Follow Up Visits
- Office Visit Family Medicine $200 First Visit, $125 Follow Up Visits
- Surgical & Office Procedures payment due in FULL at time of visit
- $150 towards the consultation that will be applied to the services
- All cosmetic surgeries & procedures (microderm, chemical peels, veinwave, schlerotherapy, Botox/Dysport, fillers, mole removal & facials) are due in FULL at time of service
- Partial payments are not permitted
- We do not file with insurance
- Cosmetic Consultation or Services $150 deposit
- Additional Family Member same appointment time $40 per appt
- Surgical Procedure $75 deposit