We’re here to reduce frown lines, crow’s feet, wrinkles, other signs of aging, pores, redness, and more. Looking for Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, or other neurotoxin injections in Johns Creek Greater Atlanta Fulton County Georgia? Then visit us at Johns Creek Dermatology so we can advise you on the best cosmetic non-invasive non-surgical solution for your needs.
• Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, and the list goes on as newer neuromodulators are developed, most notably longer-acting ones that last at least two times longer than older neurotoxins (i.e. Daxi).
• We have long excelled at the classic applications of neurotoxins for frown lines, forehead lines and crow’s feet, but our expertise and skilled physicians who are master injectors mean we can also offer advanced techniques that are constantly evolving.
Facial Contouring “Slim Your Face”
- Did you know botulinum toxin can be used to recontour and slim the face? This treatment is especially effective for relaxing the larger muscles of the lower cheeks to provide a more feminine, V-shaped face.
Lip Lift “Turn Your Frown Upside Down”
- We all know that as we age our faces lose fullness and begin to droop. Unfortunately, the same changes occur in our lips. Surgical options can be costly and invasive. A non-surgical lip lift with neurotoxins can reverse the downward frown appearance and can evert the lips for a pouty more attractive look.
Nefertiti Neck Lift
- The Nefertiti Neck Lift is named after Queen Nefertiti whose bone structure has been admired for centuries. The Nefertiti Neck Lift is a cutting-edge technique that utilizes a series of Botox injections along the neck and jawline. This is a safe and non-surgical technique. The net effect is an upward pull from facial muscles resulting in a more smooth and defined jawline.
Pore Size Reduction
- This is an effective and safe treatment to shrink pore size. Micro-doses of neurotoxin (aka “Micro-tox”) can be injected directly into the pores by a master injector technique or via the Aquagold Facial device. The neurotoxin acts on the arrector pili muscles to constrict and shrink pore size, while also reducing oil production.
Flushing and Redness Reduction
- “Micro-tox” can also be used to reduce redness and flushing in the skin, which is extremely beneficial for our many patients with rosacea. Administered via an injection or the Aquagold facial device, micro-tox blocks inflammatory markers in the skin and inhibits the autonomic peripheral nerves of the cutaneous vascular system, leading to significant reduction in redness and control of facial flushing.