Not just a regular facial: a medical facial.
3 steps to glowing satisfaction! Johns Creek Dermatology offers the HydraFacial System which merges invigorating spa therapies with advanced medical technology to enhance skin health. HydraFacial is the only device that uses patented Vortex-Fusion technology to cleanse, extract, and hydrate the skin. HydraFacial is a multi-step, customizable treatment system that’s safe for all skin types. It’s tailored for medical and cosmetic needs, with special serums only available to physicians.
HydraFacial can be used on the face, including sensitive areas of the eyes and lips. It can also be used for lymphatic drainage and hair rejuvenation.
We offer wonderful HydraFacial treatments in Johns Creek North Atlanta:
- Deeply cleanse, extract, and hydrate the skin through our super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid.
- These invigorating treatments include all of the essentials of the Signature HydraFacial while addressing specific skin concerns. The deluxe HydraFacial targets your specific skin concerns and utilizes LED light and special boosters to enhance results.
- Platinum HydraFacial is the ultimate HydraFacial experience. It begins with a detoxification process with lymphatic drainage followed by a customized treatment to deep cleanse, extract, and hydrate the skin.
- HydraFacial Perk Lip Revitalizing Serum gently exfoliates, lightly plumps, and boosts lip hydration for a customized HydraFacial experience.
- HydraFacial Perk Eye Replenishing Serum brightens and hydrates the delicate skin around the eyes for a customized HydraFacial experience.
- HydraFacial KeraVive is a unique, relaxing treatment to cleanse, stimulate, and nourish the scalp for fuller, healthier hair! It suits all patients, especially those seeking treatment for hair loss or hair thinning. HydraFacial KeraVive utilizes a three step process to extract dirt, impurities, and oil from the scalp, while also stimulating hair follicle circulation. Growth factors and skin proteins are then applied to nourish and stimulate the scalp and hair follicles to promote healthier, thicker hair.